I'm stealing, er, I mean, my lovely pal Laurel (sorta) tagged me (and everyone for that matter) for this one. And since I'm off work on Fridays and will be playing in the sun (read: sitting under a tanning lamp for at least 15 minutes of the day) I figured I'd plan ahead with this one.
Four jobs I've had.
1. Government's Bitch
2. Secretary for the State Parole Board (I love me some felons!)
3. Manager of a Hallmark store (hence, my need for sending cards)
4. Hostess at a Mexican Restaurant
Four Movies I can watch over and over again.
1. Walk to Remember
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Where the Heart Is
4. Legally Blonde
Four places I have lived.
1. With my Parents
3. By myself in Sacramento
4. With Mark
Four Television shows I love to watch.
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Judge Judy (HA!)
4. Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search
(and OMG have you seen this new show, world's trashiest weddings?! I'm embarrassed that i loved it, but how can you not love a wedding where the bride is a stripper and the couple's first dance involves a pole?!)
Four Places I have been on vacation.
1. Fort Bragg, CA
2. Las Vegas
3. Huntington Beach, CA
4. Monterey, CA
Four of my favourite dishes.
1. Chicken Fettucini Alfredo
2. Anything breakfast
3. Corn on the cob grilled on the BBQ
4. OMG I just remembered what a horribly picky eater I am!
Four Websites I visit daily.
1. www.bloglines.com, to see all of you
2. ACK! I should have named this TWO!
Four Places I'd rather be right now.
1. OUTSIDE (It's beautiful today)
3. In an infinity pool in Cancun
4. Hiking in the mountains with Mark.
Four bloggers I am tagging.
If you want a fun and easy post and if you like talking about yourself... go for it! (I really stole this from Laurel, and seriously, don't we all like talking about ourselves?) :D
Also, I saw a lady today with something around her neck. It was different than the normal badge that we are required to wear. It looked like a small evening purse. But more like a first aid kit. It made me think of this.
I would like to also open up the crocs debate. While, as a general rule, I am a "Say NO to crocs" person. However, these are kind of cute, in a "doing yard work" or "camping" kind of way.
What do you think?